The best cleansing lotions are the ones made with ingredients from your kitchen. They are not expensive but very efficient and healthy, as well. Our grandmothers and their grandmothers didn’t have nearly as many choices for skin care products as we do and mostly used stuff from their kitchens to put on their skin.
This yogurt cleansing lotion is a gentle and effective cleanser and should work well for sensitive skin types or anyone that wants a recipe for a simple herbal cleanser.
What You’ll Need:
- 8 oz filtered or boiled water
- 1 oz whole yogurt
- 1/2 tsp dried calendula flowers (ground)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme (ground)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a glass jar.
2. Put the lid on and let it in the fridge for 24 hours.
3. Take it out and blend the mixture. You face cleansing lotion is ready.
4. Place some mixture on a cotton pad and cleanse your face using gentle motion.
5. Rinse any residue with warm water.
6. Apply your favorite moisturizer.
If you’d like to learn how to create more organic DIY beauty recipes – plus tutorials that include how to get rid of wrinkles using homeopathic remedies, facial yoga exercises to make you look younger, and which carrier oils make your eyelashes grow — then download a copy of DIY Anti-Aging Beauty Secrets E-Book now.
These are 50+ all-natural, toxin-free recipes that really work. It reveals how you can make your own all natural organic products at home. Whether you just want to make a few goodies for your personal use or to give away to friends and family, this guide is for you!