Tomato skin care products are very useful for helping to fade spots that appear due to direct exposure to the sunlight. They are also effective for those who have trouble with oily skin, acne, or enlarged pores.
Yes To Tomatoes – Tomato Skin Care
I believe it’s amazing that you can put some food on your face and get shiny, glowing skin. Let me tell you some things about tomatoes and their benefits for your skin.
Tomatoes have so many benefits for the skin because of their powerful nutrients like lycopene, protein, vitamin A and vitamin C. Lycopene, an antioxidant that gives the red color, fights free radicals in the body, which makes it a formidable weapon in treating skin problems related to aging and sun damage.
There are other nutrients found in tomatoes which are considered a great help in solving skin problems: vitamin C and vitamin A make dull skin shine and restore its glow. Tomatoes also have astringent properties, so it removes excess sebum.
If tomato skin care sounds good to you, try using products which contain tomatoes as a primary ingredient.
Tomato Skin Care Facial Scrub
If you like to DIY your own face care, try this simple tomato scrub. You probably already have the ingredients in your kitchen.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- ½ tomato
1. Combine the sea salt and olive oil.
2. Mix in the tomato flesh.
3. Stir well.
4. Apply to your face by gently massaging it.
5. Rinse with warm water and apply your favorite moisturizer.
6. If you want to make a larger quantity of scrub, simply store it in a container. You can keep it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Here’s what this scrub can do for you:
- Efficiently cleans pores, removing dead cells and dirt from the face. Also, tomato juice reduces enlarged pores, acting as a natural astringent.
- Removes blackheads, moisturizes oily skin and reduces the oily appearance. Tomatoes are recommended for treating irritations and redness by balancing the pH levels.
- Reduces acne. Although the results appear in time, applying a tomato mask helps cure acne. The skin will be more supple as tomatoes stimulate the production of collagen.
If you’d like to learn how to create more organic DIY beauty recipes – plus tutorials that include how to get rid of wrinkles using homeopathic remedies, facial yoga exercises to make you look younger, and which carrier oils make your eyelashes grow — then download a copy of DIY Anti-Aging Beauty Secrets E-Book now.
These are 50+ all-natural, toxin-free recipes that really work. It reveals how you can make your own all natural organic products at home. Whether you just want to make a few goodies for your personal use or to give away to friends and family, this guide is for you!