Here’s a little recipe for dry skin . . . or you can use it for a sandwich spread.
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pit and slice the avocado
- Sprinkle a bit of lemon juice over the half you won’t use and put it in a plastic bag in the refrigerator for use later.
- Mash the half for the mask and add mayonnaise. Mix in a bowl until the ingredients are smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and stir. If your skin is normal or oily, add more lemon juice for added astringency.
- Spread evenly on clean, damp face and leave for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse well with warm water. Tone and moisturize as usual.
If there is anything left, make a sandwich by spreading the leftover mask onto some bread slices. Add sliced cucumbers, onion, tomato, sprouts–enjoy!
If you’d like to learn how to create more organic DIY beauty recipes – plus tutorials that include how to get rid of wrinkles using homeopathic remedies, facial yoga exercises to make you look younger, and which carrier oils make your eyelashes grow — then download a copy of DIY Anti-Aging Beauty Secrets E-Book now.
These are 50+ all-natural, toxin-free recipes that really work. It reveals how you can make your own all natural organic products at home. Whether you just want to make a few goodies for your personal use or to give away to friends and family, this guide is for you!