The best cleansing lotions are the ones made with ingredients from your kitchen. They are not expensive but very efficient and healthy, as well. Our grandmothers and their grandmothers didn’t have nearly as many choices for skin care products as we do and mostly used stuff from their kitchens to put on their skin.
This yogurt cleansing lotion is a gentle and effective cleanser and should work well for sensitive skin types or anyone that wants a recipe for a simple herbal cleanser.
What You’ll Need:
- 8 oz filtered or boiled water
- 1 oz whole yogurt
- 1/2 tsp dried calendula flowers (ground)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme (ground)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a glass jar.
2. Put the lid on and let it in the fridge for 24 hours.
3. Take it out and blend the mixture. You face cleansing lotion is ready.
4. Place some mixture on a cotton pad and cleanse your face using gentle motion.
5. Rinse any residue with warm water.
6. Apply your favorite moisturizer.