The cosmetic industry makes a fortune off eye cream for dark circles because it’s such a common problem. Consumers generally look for a remedy at beauty and drug store counters, but could homemade eye cream work just as well?
Because of the high consumer demand, anti-aging products can be quite expensive. You need to be a savvy shopper because some popular products often contain just a fraction of the active ingredient that’s more concentrated in natural skin care products.
What if you want to take care of your skin, but your budget just doesn’t stretch for monthly refills of the expensive, department store brands? You can make your own natural, homemade eye cream for dark circles for a fraction of the price of best drugstore eye cream.
Under Eye Cream Dark Circles
Best Eye Cream Ingredients
The best ingredients come from nature, not a chemistry lab. You probably have many useful items right in your kitchen! Here are a few ideas:
- Herbal Tea Bags – All you have to do is place an herbal tea bag in warm water until it’s soaked, and then place the tea bags over your eyes with a soft cloth over the tea bags while you lie down for 10 minutes. Tea has healing properties for your skin. Chamomile is a favorite for skin refreshment, but you can also choose other types.
- Apple and Potato Soothing Eye Cream – Grate a medium sized potato using a fine grating instrument. Add in 3-4 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce from the grocery store (or make your own if you’re extra industrious) and mix well. Allow the mixture to chill for 5 minutes in the refrigerator. Then take a small spoon and gently apply the mixture around your eyes. Recline and place a damp cloth over the eyes. After 5 minutes, rinse off the mixture with water. Repeat this process at least once a week.
- Vegetable Medley Eye Circle Cream – Not only are vegetables good for your body from the inside, but they’re also good for your skin from the outside! Combine a half-cup of tomato puree (canned in the grocery store), a dash of turmeric powder, and one tablespoon of lemon or lime juice. Stir in wheat flower until a paste is formed. Form the paste around your eyes and let it dry there for 10 minutes as you recline. Gently rinse away the paste, being careful not to pull on the delicate skin around your eyes. Repeat weekly or anytime you feel fatigued and need to look refreshed.
Each of these homemade anti-aging skin care eye treatments is simple to prepare, inexpensive and uses products that are easily found at the grocery store or in health food stores around the country.
If you’d like to learn how to create more organic DIY beauty recipes – plus tutorials on how to whiten your teeth naturally without harsh chemicals like coal tar, fluoride, aspartame, aluminum, and benzene — then download a copy of DIY Organic Beauty Recipes E-Book now.
These are 50+ all-natural, toxin-free recipes that really work. It reveals how you can make your own all natural organic products at home. Whether you just want to make a few goodies for your personal use or to give away to friends and family, this guide is for you! Take a sneak peak at the first tutorial–
Related Posts :
Recent search terms:
- best natural skin care for dark circles
- Natural Eye Cream Dark Circles